- I use mostly Apple products. My main computer is a 13.3” MacBook Pro connected to a 24” Dell Monitor
- I also own an old MacBook Air for personal use
- For mobile, I have and iPhone 7 and iPad Mini
- I use Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard and Anker Vertical mouse.
- I have a bamboo Uplift Desk that allows me to sit and stand while working
- I have an Amazon Echo that I use to listen to WNYC radio, Podcasts and stream music.
- I have an old Hermon Miller chair that I use when I’m tired from standing
- I use Sublime Text for coding.
- iTerm for running terminal commands.
- Google Chrome is my main browser for web development.
- Slack is open at all times and is used to communicate with my coworkers.
- Dash is used for for quickly looking up web documentation.
- I use oh-my-zsh for my command line.
- My dotfiles include many of the configurations I use for my development software.
Practice and Routine
- I go running three days a week. This is how get motivated and find clarity.
- Early mornings I use for learning. Right now, I’m learning ES6 and ReactJS.
- I get my Industry new mostly from these sources. For other news, I pay attention to NYT and public radio. My local station is WNYC.
- I try to practice deep reading each day for at least 15-20 minutes.
- My philosophy for day to day learning is to write it down and share it. Even if it is something small. I use The Feynman Technique.
- Coming soon.
This site is built using Jekyll.